Our all-new Closing & Negotiations Course teaches you the 20+ master negotiation strategies you need to play the game and close the deal from day one.
Close more deals, faster, for more income.
THIS IS HOW YOU BECOME A CLOSER
- Master Ryan’s proprietary CODO Method and take a proactive approach to your deals from the moment your prospect becomes a lead
- Discover how body language, word choice, and even where you sit can influence the power dynamic in your negotiations
- Understand the types, styles, and tactics of negotiation to win in ANY situation
- Walk away from every transaction knowing you got a great deal that left EVERYONE happy (and set the stage for referrals and repeat business)
- Put it all together with real life negotiation examples from Ryan & his team of experts
What You’ll Learn In Mastering the CODO Method: Closing & Negotiation Course?
Part 1: The CODO Method
- Master Ryan’s proprietary CODO Method — the first time he’s pulling back the curtain on how he closes so many deals
- Understand the types, styles, and tactics of negotiation you’ll customize to WIN in any situation
- Discover the key factors influencing any DEAL and your CODO method moves to counter them
- Eliminate the #1 deal killer: Hesitancy
Part 2: The Playbook
- Conquer emotions and FEAR to use it to your advantage in any situation
- Discover The Funnel Technique to narrow into the exact drivers that will get your client to ultimately say YES
- Learn to play all sides of the court and manage expectations with Ryan’s secret weapon, Jen Alese
- Learn the key improv skills that will get you comfortable with being uncomfortable
Part 3: Putting It All Together
- Body language matters: Follow these six strategies to demonstrate power in any negotiation
- Join Ryan and Myka Meier to learn some key power plays to help you shift the dynamic in your favor
- Watch a REAL negotiation in progress, and see how Ryan uses CODO strategies to find the sweet spot
- Follow in real time as Ryan critiques SERHANT. agents Talia and Savannah as they navigate a REAL negotiation
Ryan Serhant – Founder & CEO, SERHANT.
Ryan Serhant is one of the most successful and well-known real estate brokers in the world. After spending a decade leading New York City’s top-ranked real estate teams, he founded SERHANT., the most followed real estate brokerage and brand in the world. Ryan’s career lifetime sales total over $4 billion, and his real estate sales membership program Sell It Like Serhant counts over 14,000 enrollees in 110 countries.
Jennifer Alese – Director of New Development, SERHANT.
When it comes to negotiating and creating urgency, there truly is nobody better than Director of New Development at SERHANT., Jennifer Alese. Jen has partnered with New York City’s most notable developers, architects, and industry leaders to manage more than $10 BILLION in new development condominium inventory across Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Long Island City. She is a complete rockstar when it comes to reading a room and negotiating for all parties.
Myka Meier – Founder & CEO, Beaumont Etiquette
Myka Meier is one of the most respected etiquette experts in the world. As founder of Beaumont Etiquette, co-founder of The Plaza Hotel Finishing Program, and a best-selling author of two books on etiquette, Myka is an esteemed social savant providing a wide variety of tips, tricks, and resources that equip individuals with the skills they need to succeed in any social or business setting. With over 10 years of experience, Myka’s modern outlook on etiquette can be the difference between closed sale and closed business.