Get Off The Center Line By Creating Game Changing Angles To Land Significant Strikes With Professional Boxing Trainer David Rimmer
- Understand the concepts of the center line and aligning to start creating better opportunities for landing strikes.
- Work on aligning off of the jab, the lead hand, the back foot, the inside, and every other imaginable position.
- Set yourself up with the perfect angle for body shots and immediately notice the correlation between proper angles and landing clean shots.
- Use feints and other tactics to get a reaction from your opponent to set up combinations.
- Focus intently on the proper footwork needed to create angles while moving effectively and efficiently.
What You’ll Learn In The Right Angles?
- Getting A Reaction
- Angling Foul Potential
- Angling Southpaw
Angling Off The Jab
- Angling Off The Jab Main
- Angling Off The Jab-Walk
- Angling Off The Jab-Double
- Angling Off The Double Jab Third
Angling Off The Lead Hand
Angling Off The Back Foot
- Angling Off The Rear Hand-Strong
- Angling Off The Rear Hand
- Angling Off The Rear Hand-Left
Angling Off The Inside
Angling Off The Body Shot
- Defense Explainer
- Angling Off Of Defense
- Angling Off The Backhand Defensive
- Angling Off The Back Hand Defensive – Single
Angling Off The Liver Shot
Angling Off Feints
- Feint Main
- Feinting Off The Body
- Angling From Different Combinations
- Combinations Back Foot
- Partner Drills
- Drill Ball
Sale Page: Dave Rimmer – The Right Angles