Learning to trade Forex is about applying proven and simple tools, The MACD indicator is unparalleled in its versatility, reliability, and predictive power for trading the Forex. This is why MACD is a one of my favorite tools in the world of Forex trading.
When analyzed with the other core components of my trading system – support/resistance, trendlines, moving averages, and pivots – MACD provides the Forex trader with tremendous insight into forex market dynamics.
To help you attain an expert-level mastery of this powerful indicator, Forexmentor has developed a comprehensive video course focused specifically on MACD and its basic and advanced applications to the world of Forex trading.
Designed to both build on and expand the concepts in my home study course, “Forex Profits with MACD” will appeal to all experience levels from novice to season veteran.
The “Forex Profits with MACD” course is developed and hosted by long-standing Forexmentor member and AM Review contributor Frank Paul,. Frank has done a masterful job in researching MACD from every angle imaginable. You be completely amazed by the depth of knowledge Frank has on this topic. Learning to Trade Forex has never been more fun.
Frank effortlessly blends both the theory every trader must know, with practical trading strategies you can use right away regardless of your personal trading style.
Simply put, when done with the course you will know more about one of technical analysis’ most powerful indictors better than 98% of your trading competition.
You’ll get in this comprehensive course dozens upon dozens of individual examples on every timeframe from weekly to 5 minute charts:
- How to identify MACD crossovers as reversal setup signals
- How to distinguish between valid and ‘fakeout’ signals
- How to use MACD crossovers to identify counter-trend setups and trade their resolution
- How to use divergence signals on both MACD and its histogram to spot potential reversal setups
- How to determine when and why divergence signals sometimes do not produce valid reversals
- How to use the MACD Trend Cycle concept to monitor your open positions
- How to work with MACD neutralization signals to confirm trend continuation setups
- How to use MACD crossovers to confirm chart reversal patterns
- How to use MACD as a core component of Multiple Timeframe analysis
…and much more!
Approx: 3 hours
If all that wasn’t enough, Frank has also included three additional bonus items to expand your mastery of MACD even further. Check these out:
MACD Course Bonus #1
THE MACD-PARABOLIC ENTRY SYSTEM
Once you’ve learned to accurately assess the Tradable Trend using MACD and other indicators on multiple timeframes, the next step is to have a reliable and relatively easy-to-use entry signal system that gets you into the trade with precision timing and limited risk. In this mini-module, Frank shows how a two-panel MACD chart setup in conjunction with the Parabolic SAR indicator and daily pivots on low-level timeframes can give you trade setups with extremely high reward/risk ratios – even if trading only intra-day!
MACD Course Bonus #2
USING INDICATOR OVERLAYS ON MACD
In this mini-module, Frank walks us through various examples of how other standard indicators (such as the 50-, 100-, and 200- period Exponential Moving Averages, 21-period TEMA, Bollinger Bands and Zig-Zag) can be superimposed over MACD both to enhance trend following signals and to generate alternate entry and exit signals. Using both the popular IT Finance and Accucharts charting platforms, this module covers both the mechanical ‘how-to’ application of overlays as well as strategies for interpreting the resulting signals.
MACD Course Bonus #3
WEEKLY MACD ‘CHART OF THE WEEK’
Frank added six months of Chart of the Week trading examples to vividly demonstrate one or more important principles of trading MACD as presented in the course. This resource will be made available only to purchasers of the course and will undoubtedly reinforce and highlight your mastery of technical trading with MACD. A total of 26 archived trade examples are provided, each comprising a multi-chart, top-down presentation resulting in easily over 200 individual charts in total.
Mastering the art of technical analysis is a key skill in learning to trade the Forex. Just like the journeyman carpenter or welder, we need to master a number of important tools before we’re qualified to get the job done: how to apply them, how to operate them safely, and how to use them with other items in our toolbox.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
- Those who are new to technical and/or forex trading and wish to lay the foundation for future success with the powerful MACD indicator
- Those who have reviewed the Forexmentor member’s library and archival information on MACD and seek a single resource that really ‘pulls it all together’
- Those who feel they need a practical compendium of ‘how to’ strategies and signals for trading with MACD
- Those who have trouble reading sometimes conflicting or contradictory signals – whether MACD readings on multiple timeframes or when read in conjunction with other indicators – and want to ‘get over the hump’
If you are looking for the most comprehensive and practical guide to my favorite forex trading indicator, I heartily recommend this course. It definitely belongs in your trading library. Review it often and it will ‘turbo-charge’ your trading!
Salepage: Frank Paul – Forex Profits With MACDShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
Mua Chung Tool - Cộng đồng mua chung tool lớn nhất Việt Nam