Learn how to attract high-paying clients on Fiverr & Upwork and stop competing on price.
What you’ll learn
- How to attract higher paying clients so you can work with less clients and make more money.
- How to position yourself as an trustworthy expert, so clients don’t ask for lots of revisions.
- Super effective sales techniques like the ‘Halo Effect’ & ‘Quick Win Approach’ to help you win more business more effortlessly.
- How to incentivise clients to give you referrals and also leave incredible reviews.
- How to double your income overnight (sounds farfetched, but it works every time).
- How to build a digital presence so that it build credibility and trust with new clients.
- My tried and tested framework for attracting 30 new high-paying clients every single month.
- Just the hunger to learn and better yourself as a freelancer.
Not being paid what you’re worth as a freelancer?
Feel like you’re juggling a ka-zillion clients at the same time?
Do you feel the pressure to lower your prices to compete with others on Fiverr & Upwork?
Trust me. I’ve been there.
But then everything changed.
It was super overwhelming having to handle so many clients.
And the REVISIONS… Jesus!
In my experience, the less a client pays for a service the more revisions they tend to demand.
And here’s why…
Client who are shopping for the best price want someone to do as they are told.
They crave power.
They think they own you (in a sense).
But I think we can all agree that it shouldn’t be that way.
And the best news is it doesn’t have to.
I built this course for my fellow freelancers. (Yes, you!).
The people who bring creativity and value to the world.
I want you to learn from my mistakes and start earning a truly comfortable living by working with LESS CLIENTS and focusing on HIGHER QUALITY work.
There are some key things you need in place before you can start attracting highly profitable clients.
And every step is covered in the The Fiverr High-Paying Client Magnet Strategy.
I’ll see you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- Freelancers who are sick of working non-stop and feeling like they aren’t getting paid fairly for their services.
- Freelancers who want to attract higher paying clients, so they can make a very comfortable living online.
- Freelancers who want to attract clients who ask for less revisions, because they trust your expertise and advice.
- Freelancers who no longer want to compete on price and want to instead provide more value to clients.
- Freelancers who want to be the premium option in their field, as opposed to winning clients shopping for the best price.