Swing Trading Using the Wyckoff Method
“Swing Trading with the Wyckoff Method” video series was recorded in December 2016. Wyckoff expert and Golden Gate University Adjunct Professor, Roman Bogomazov, presents over 7 1/2 hours of specific, actionable instruction on using the Wyckoff Method to enhance your swing trading plan and help you reach your trading goals. This video series is designed for intermediate to advanced traders and will focus primarily on trades lasting from a few days to several months.
During this on demand video course you will learn:
- How to scan for momentum swing trade candidates
- How to select the best trade candidates based on analysis of their:
- Market structure
- Supply and demand
- Relative and comparative strength
- Trade entry and management, including Wyckoff exit strategies
- Intra-day entries to dramatically increase reward-to-risk ratios
- How to turbocharge your trades by synchronizing entries with market turns
Attendees at Roman’s prior swing trading workshops gave rave reviews!
Some of their comments:
“Great webinar, well worth the time and money. I’m most impressed by the completeness of the program, from finding stocks to VERY DETAILED POINTS OF ENTRY methods…to ways to ensure you stay in the move while showing the best time to get out. That’s what I’ve been looking for. This course checked all the boxes on my stock trading wishlist.”
“Application of the information covered in this course by Roman will make you money!”
“Brilliant analysis! Roman is terrific in explaining what the market is doing and where individual stocks are (probably) going.”
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re an intermediate to advanced trader
- You are familiar with basic Wyckoff Method principles
- You would like to improve your swing trading results
- You will have one full year from the date of purchase to view and review these content-packed videos!
Salepage: SWING TRADING USING THE WYCKOFF METHOD