Master YouTube is designed to help you lay down the foundation you need to create a YouTube channel that’s unique and distinct to you
You won’t find any clickbait tactics or gimmicks that don’t actually teach you how to make good videos.
Instead, you’ll get an inside look into how I operate my channel, my decision-making process when I create a video, and everything I wish I’d known as a brand new creator.
By the end you’ll be able to:
*FINALLY* START YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Let’s tick this off your list of goals once and for all! You’ll know exactly where to start, what to name your channel, and how to breeze through the entire set-up process without the overwhelm.
CREATE ORIGINAL & ENGAGING CONTENT
No more feeling like the rip-off version of your favorite creator. You’ll have developed a solid content strategy so you’ll always know what key topics to make videos about. Plus how to tell compelling stories that’ll hook viewers in from start to finish (and get them to subscribe).
FILM HIGH QUALITY VIDEOS
Don’t let your (lack of) equipment hold you back. You’ll learn the basics of filming yourself on camera, the essential tools you need in your kit, and a solid workflow to take you from idea all the way to a crisp, engaging video.
GROW YOUR REACH
It’s time to put your videos in front of the right audience! You’ll know the process to crafting compelling titles & thumbnails without resorting to clickbait tactics. And how to move through the 4 stages of growth all the way to monetization.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET THE MINUTE YOU JOIN MASTER YOUTUBE:
MODULE 1: Get Clear On Your Vision
Before starting this game-changing journey, you need a final destination in mind. And no trip is complete without a solid plan, a few good friends, and snacks (lots & lots of snacks).
- How the algorithm works and what you need to focus on to beat it
- The 3 keys to success that’ll help you win at the long game
- The mindset shifts you need to make to overcome self-doubt and avoid burnout
- How to build an inner circle of people who will lift you up and support you
- How to develop an original content strategy for your channel, including what topics to explore, who your target audience is, and how to identify your unique style of videos
- The exact email templates I use to pitch YouTubers & creatives I want to collaborate with – these are yours to tweak and personalize!
MODULE 2: Build Your Foundation
Let’s get this show on the road! It’s time to pack your bags, fuel up your car, and load up all on your essential gear…which is exactly what we cover in this module.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of how to set-up your channel without the overwhelm (and how to keep it secure)
- A tour of YouTube studio and how to make sense of your metrics – plus what stats I pay attention to and what I ignore
- The essential gear & tools you need (and don’t need) in your kit to start filming and editing
- My tips & tricks to build up your gear kit on a budget – hint: you can find handy substitutes for your gear using common household items
MODULE 3: Develop Unique Ideas For Your Channel
“Smooth roads don’t make good drivers. Practice does.” – (A quote we butchered to fit this analogy). The best way to become a successful YouTuber is to consistently create original, engaging videos. This module will show you how.
- The simple production workflow I use to film & upload videos on a consistent basis – never waste time stressing about where to start
- My framework for coming up with original ideas that align with your values and your niche
- How to write an effective title that actually delivers on its promise – no clickbait here!
- How to improve your video’s performance through a simple title change
- The exact checklist I use to decide if a video is worth making or if it’s best left on the cutting room floor
MODULE 4: Learn to Make Better Videos (Faster)
Want to bring more people along for the ride? This module will show you how to attract the right ones to your videos so you can grow a community full of engaged fans.
- A walkthrough of how to go from an idea to script to video
- The 6 rules for effective storytelling to keep viewers engaged from start to finish
- The basics of filming yourself. Plus my best tips on picking a location, framing your shot, and talking to camera.
- Learn a process for how to edit your videos twice as fast.
- How to create & edit the movie poster of YouTube Videos: The Thumbnail – including how I use them to tell a story
MODULE 5: Grow Your Audience From 0 Subs to your first 1,000 True Fans and Beyond
You started this journey to make a positive impact on people’s lives. So let’s get more eyes on your videos and form the building blocks to make this a living.
- The 3 stages of audience growth and what to do to advance from one stage to the next
- The behind-the-scenes look of how I grew my channel to over 3 million subscribers
- How to monetize your channel with intention and in a way that feels good for you
Salepage: Matt D’Avella – Master YouTube