For the first time ever Chris Mathis is making his complete Divergence trading methodology available to retail Forex traders.
Now you can learn the powerful trading methods that propelled Chris from the retail trading world to managing funds for high net worth clients!
His unique combination of price action, divergence analysis, and pattern recognition will change the way you view the Forex market and give you the confidence you need to become consistently profitable.
Fully scalable – Divergence can be used by any type of trader, on any time frame, in any market session. It doesn’t matter if you trade 5 minute charts during London, 15 minute charts during New York, or even daily charts for medium to longer term trading, this method will work for you.
A dynamic method you can trade forever- we all know the market changes over time and volatility increases and decreases rendering some trading methods obsolete. You will never have to worry about that when you learn to trade price patterns and divergence because they naturally adapt to the volatility of the market. In other words you can be confident this is the only method you will ever need.
A true understanding of the method – We utilize the tools that have been around the market for a long time and are freely available for everyone to use. No proprietary indicators with protected source code here. You can fully understand why you are making trading decisions with the confidence that is needed to properly manage the emotional aspects of the trading business.
A true methodology not just another system – This is not your everyday rigid trading system or just another simple strategy, but a dynamic and robust trading methodology that can be used to trade very objectively, or more discretionary depending on your own trading needs or preference.
But that is not all, you will also get a complete trading education from A-Z covering all the essential components of successful trading.
HERE ARE SOME SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN.
- Divergence Explained
- What Is Divergence
- Why Trade Divergence
- How Divergence Will Help Improve Your Trading
- Does Divergence Work on All Time Frames
- What Trading Style is the Best Fit For Divergence Trading
- Divergence Trading is a Dynamic Approach for a Dynamic Market
- Divergence Trading Applied
- Divergence Trading in a Nutshell
- Regular Divergence
- Hidden Divergence
- Slope Divergence
- Setting Up Your Charts for Divergence Trading
- Preparing Your Trading Day for Divergence Trading
- Identifying Levels of Support and Resistance to Create Trading Zones
- How to Spot a Divergence Setup
- Advanced Divergence Techniques
- How to Use Trend Lines for More Aggressive Divergence Trade Entries
- How to Use Candles for More Aggressive Divergence Trade Entries
- Divergence Trade Targets
- Simple Objective Divergence Trading Strategy
- The Stacked Limit Order Entry
- The Extension Entry Method
- Real World Divergence Trade Examples
The Ultimate Divergence Course is much more than just a basic strategy course, you have at your disposal a highly comprehensive and complete Forex training trading course that offer you a complete array of resources to make you into a professional trader.