In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, professional video editor Phil Ebiner takes you through the basic skills using Adobe Premiere Pro. You can be editing on a Mac or a PC with any version of Adobe Premiere Pro (CC, cs3, cs4, cs5, cs6, etc) to learn in this course.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Adobe Premiere Pro Overview
- Starting a Project
- Organization and Subclipping
- Timeline and Basic Editing Tools
- Editing Audio in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Effects in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Color Correction and Grading
- Titles and Motion
- Exporting and Posting Online
- and much more!
- Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry, who knows the most current editing techniques, and who has a Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television Production from one of the country’s top film schools.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Video Editors
- Final Cut Pro/Sony Vegas/iMovie/Windows Movie Maker users
- Creatives looking to get into Video Production